Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nothing Happening...

Before I forget: Marcia thank you for your beautiful and kind words. Even those closest to us do not really understand the magnitude of what we have endured and our continued grief. Being pregnant does not make our losses or the love for our boys go away. It is nice to feel there are people who have empathy. Thank you :)

So, with only four weeks left I am desperate for something to be happening "down there" but my doctor said "nada" is happening. Uneventful for now. Hopefully, I have something to tell you all BEFORE she is due on May 3rd. I talk to her every night trying to coax her into coming in April - lol.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

no joke - my anatomy teacher got her baby to come out by doing... well... the thing that led to her existence. ;-)

praying for a safe, healthy delivery soon!

- michelle

Deb said...

My aunt had her daughter come early by insisting in playing volleyball at a family reunion.

have fun trying out all the suggestions you will get.

Love and hugs,
Deb

Anonymous said...

I just looked at your counter-you're 36 weeks today! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Okay....now you're 37 weeks-Full Term!!!