Saturday, April 18, 2009

Belly Shot ~ 38 Weeks; Inducing on April 30th

All of the clamor for a belly shot helped me a great deal; I went searching for our camera and could not find the power cord! I was like a madwoman searching through the basement to find it. Thankfully, I did! One more thing off the "to do" list.

My doctor was kind enough after some crying to give me a note to make my last day of work yesterday instead of working until I go into labor. We also have a D-Day for April 30th unless I go into labor sooner. I am only one cm dilated so far. I have been spotting on and off the last week, so things are stirring ;) I just want her here already. You'll all be sure to hear about asap!

7 comments:

Lauren & Cupcake said...

It has been a long time, but I check in periodically.The pic of you and your belly is BEAUTIFUL!

Big Hugs,

Lauren and Cupcake

The Cook said...

you are glowing...love it! You can totally tell you are almost ready to deliver. April 30th is a geat day. She will be exactly 8 months younger than Jack if she is born on that day! Sooo exciting. you ready to burn your maternity clothes yet? how about some nursery photos.

The Heinrichs said...

Oh...I can hardly wait until this little one arrives! And I love the pregnancy shot...such a happy momma!!!

Anonymous said...

Great picture! You'll be so glad to have that (I wouldn't let anyone take any pictures of me pregnant, but now I regret it!).
So glad they gave you a count-down date. It's so nice to have an end in sight I bet! Hoping your next post is the big one!!

Marcia said...

Lovely--so lovely, and you're glowing!
I am so very happy for you,
Marcia

Denyse said...

You look great!
I'm sure that your doctor told you to get a jump on your labor that you should walk...alot....go to the mall.
Can't wait to hear when she is born.
So exciting....

Allison said...

I've watched your pregnancy ticker count down the days until your beautiful daughter arrives and I cannot believe that its nearly in single digits!! Thanks for posting the belly shot. You look wonderful :-)

I too have been following your journey from nearly the beginning and have been heartbroken by your trials and loss. It fills me with such joy to know that your dream of becoming parents is about to come true.

Best wishes to you all.

Allison