Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wow...Week 15!

I can hardly believe that month four is almost over. Nothing much is new (at least from the outside ;) My weekly updates say our baby is now the size of a small orange!

I am really starting to think we are having a girl (which is what Joe and his mother think we are having too.) Mostly because of the things happening in my dreams. Since we have been so focused on having a boy for the last three years it takes a bit of adjusting mentally. As you know, we have a TON of baby boy clothes and items, but luckily it is easier for a baby girl to wear many of the boy clothes. The only real question with the baby girl name we have chosen (Isabella) is whether to use the full name or shorten it to Bella since that is what we'll end up calling her all the time anyway. So far, my favorite out of our boy names is Christian.

Three more weeks until our 3D ultrasound. Boy...some days time seems to be flying, and others it seems to be an interminable wait :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love both names! Can't wait to hear which one you'll get to use!

Unknown said...

As someone who goes by a shortened name, kim rather than my given name of kimberly, I have an opinion on this. I like having the two names. Mostly I am kim, but when I want to be I can go by the more formal version. So I think Isabella is a beautiful formal name and Bella is a cute informal that, if you have a girl, she will enjoy the chance to have the use of both.

and i still love the name Christian.