Saturday, October 25, 2008

On to Week 13

Time is just moving right along! Our 3D ultrasound, scheduled for Nov. 30th, couldn't come fast enough though. We want to know so bad! Unfortunately, I can't figure out what my body is doing ;) The nausea went away, but has now returned...only not as bad as the first trimester. I have no appetite. You know the "nothing sounds good to eat" feeling? That's what I have right now. I have to eat...so I force myself, but then I get sick. I continue to lose weight rather than gain (not that I couldn't spare to lose quite a bit ;-) The strange dreams continue - and the night sweats too.

1 comments:

Holly Trawick said...

This never made me feel better - but I thought I would share with you anyway... My mom always says "the sicker you are the heathier the baby!"
She also says... "the more heartburn you have, the more hair the baby will have." :-)