Friday, October 10, 2008

Frustration

Why do people perpetuate the myth of the "glowing" pregnant woman? Is there such a thing? I certainly don't feel like I am glowing. I am so frustrated. I had two days that were throw-up free and I have now been hit with a double ear infection and the nausea is constant. I do know there are women who feel their healthiest when they are pregnant, but so far, that is not me. The only positive is that I have lost five pounds - lol!

Week 11 begins on Sunday :) I am really excited to watch the ticker/ countdown! It is almost under 200 days left! I also can't wait to find out the baby's sex. I still can't believe we are pregnant...it is so amazing and surreal.

Unfortunately, the blood clot in my arm is still there. I have an appointment this week with a vascular surgeon and I'm a little nervous about that. My doctor doesn't want me to stay on the blood thinners past my second trimester - something about it being bad for the placenta.

0 comments: