Monday, March 9, 2009

Eight Months

Counting the days! There is nothing new or eventful to share. Joe has been so cute - having everything in the house fixed. We had a leak about a year ago that caused the ceiling to drip water and now he is concerned: "What if the ceiling is weak and falls on you and the baby?" May as well have it fixed now. We do have an older house; I think we have fixed everything possible in this house since we moved in eight years ago.

I am teaching some classes online, so that will be nice while I am on maternity. I think I mentioned this already, but I am taking off next year to be home with Bella. I really can't wait. It will be tough to be living on one salary, but we have done it before and Joe makes a good salary. Everyone is cutting back with this economy so there is plenty of advise out there.

4 comments:

tiglilygirl said...

Congratulations you are almost there!! Pretty soon you will holding your beautiful daughter!

Anonymous said...

So glad you will get to spend time with your daughter! Not much longer!

Dana said...

I can't wait to read the "She's here" post! I hope you're going to post some pictures, I can't wait to hear the news!

The Cook said...

Umm, I think we need a belly shot!